Re: Excessive use of interim meetings

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Sun, 16 February 2020 18:16 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=HovpihUU5sXG9rdOclA1rzhSEXJXsuQTvi7hk4nkZbk=; b=S2803os2zvtNIhDOvHwXNlKnGZNng6cd7of9kZ6xr5e21NKHe3PXsnpN2LcAx3cyA2 7kOUCTQYQaSsmz67JHni7v2sRYJjKl3AMC4zSO6T7Cl/zao7GXJy6wMndQtq8L0Q/b3Y XI+CMY/7lNoBUBhLBrnwWIK4Cz6zrVa5tVLO2md7jyy70gWV3RNLIc3v+ONOf87vLzUl nAFui8rCHReptTEXrxxVWfOy/2exxBwNB7GGSkxX7/hh1E9Vd6MiBVwT+WXN+ZBBZaK9 bb7SB+sJOGYy5Z8x2jaOd1YgJzBnIFC4MPRoCBZU6CoeXWAkYwh1boc5rSKZCbZt38Fw ofWw==