Re: Last Call on draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-08.txt ("Intellectual Property Rights in IETF Technology")

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Thu, 31 March 2016 22:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cooperw.in; h=cc :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-sasl-enc :x-sasl-enc; s=mesmtp; bh=owk0Dy3qaHLWfhPsZHrSMezuiAs=; b=KDKRj5 uEkVzU2lJJa/CK1HMXkYPhRC0H1ZzkQ3+N5b7Aqro3bcHwlXoPyi743ucu+4pQIw /vAvVAGchq/I8ACBz/pXDVu/NpdTHEjKFr/e6ofx4yvic98KQOe/0vbwFVwbRo+K PJU4y+iOLmBoTmmiTzpvF9kHKK8HE0nfZXVYs=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s=smtpout; bh=owk0Dy3qaHLWfhP sZHrSMezuiAs=; b=t3qc8Yb4MxZRJrw4dZ/qt2YFs4739agwHhARdPRmSJzyPkB bmZa5C2IkMhnfUakWs5/0qyebEPjVLFBYnCutSoiK4L8UIvdj9zyW4LCeFGGJTKJ 7/gShi/PwACr/B2Kn8k8w8blhm/3Us8BOu2w6+pAwjKP/szLhfUNfMP4437Y=