Re: New Version Notification for draft-leiba-extended-doc-shepherd-00.txt

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Thu, 02 August 2012 06:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=Jpd0bGCrSRJUvVyo22tRZ7vzRLjzBezZ9UKVgeWgiiM=; b=Hj8rFUKwHH0vSOZkaM8VrbY5C/Y2Ta04Sf/5bqvSftowdHl7N9bMIoQbr4lZqsUWbe Awh/0gIDXv7PPF01B9AXRY/DkbbJWDxS/JEv6+aJ/dSXsR4Er0EWITGI0wXJBFl0IPDJ 1rdC7kXiWdAvcKXx29WLCWrqUEBHKbvM6ByqPQXGIpRlmA6HSQtpV2mhUNW99XYGIPL7 ZCqlxj6iUATTzPZqL6WhyGOlbRUKkuZeF44iCGasArhsobA6JmoS7UMkcayhecw8CSoO 53IGQ4m32r7VGmbby1UwpR3TvfSWsr89S5e7dc66DHTgsEpt25VqNHhXSGBDRAiH+U+I XWzw==