Re: Venue Selection Objectives and Criteria was Re: Hotel situation

"George, Wes" <wesley.george@twcable.com> Tue, 05 January 2016 15:01 UTC

From: "George, Wes" <wesley.george@twcable.com>
To: Ray Pelletier <rpelletier@isoc.org>
Subject: Re: Venue Selection Objectives and Criteria was Re: Hotel situation
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2016 15:00:48 +0000
References: <567192F3.9090506@gmail.com> <8D23D4052ABE7A4490E77B1A012B630797A09BC1@mbx-03.WIN.NOMINUM.COM> <56719864.8010604@gmail.com> <8D23D4052ABE7A4490E77B1A012B630797A09C09@mbx-03.WIN.NOMINUM.COM> <56719B42.2040902@gmail.com> <alpine.OSX.2.01.1512160924570.39773@rabdullah.local> <D296DF8F.8DA39%glenn.deen@nbcuni.com> <1DEF233B-FBA8-4750-AB4B-3E0F55822C9E@isoc.org> <D297326B.8DCF8%glenn.deen@nbcuni.com> <CAC8QAcf=yAAGVN35tUCpX38y6_qGstGhK4iYuyhK94LVWrz-+A@mail.gmail.com> <CAHw9_iL+eAFtGHKXVWMHaqi=3mGO9H1CfE4e=yZCekE9UzPR6A@mail.gmail.com> <E7D065D8-CADC-4A65-8AC7-6ECE9CF63D4F@ecs.soton.ac.uk> <7A7519D5-FD9B-4F4D-A7E5-AC047F684623@netapp.com> <EMEW3|02dedadbe5e65aac9732e9359a7c2dberBHGjK03tjc|ecs.soton.ac.uk|E7D065D8-CADC-4A65-8AC7-6ECE9CF63D4F@ecs.soton.ac.uk> <CAHw9_iKtck6ZSp6ofNFKLRj7-o3_UR42McTNQqsqCXfcduxAeA@mail.gmail.com> <5674460C.1000107@krsek.cz> <567457BD.5020709@dcrocker.net> <6099776D-6BFE-429F-81A3-BCF9A48914EF@isoc.org>
x-originating-ip: [10.64.163.239]