Re: IETF areas re-organisation steps

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Mon, 12 January 2015 23:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cooperw.in; h= x-sasl-enc:content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to :date:cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; s= mesmtp; bh=k0tVNUn0mUps265whfAdGXgrHkc=; b=QVT6Ft7cv0U5PLdd80xeD OwsvlobO2c2a6+zZuoHz1RoqA1zTINnnubKKSykNCt64SlyHRkBRHz0dEXbL4szG tjixlfMRpQ99vCKZY8HaD7soB8cyqbnhigNWXZ1PlxoX46JoYBJaWjA0XLilAuLO BfM0HwaYxnrS9C6Q6yAIo4=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=x-sasl-enc:content-type:mime-version :subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding :message-id:references:to; s=smtpout; bh=k0tVNUn0mUps265whfAdGXg rHkc=; b=GHtdCZlgzfoErAFmOLwzZXuxa4okC0uG3Bz2uHg1vy2PeOptjdn7wRt 4zZd0A6lrwjn59yablLkbzw0JKZ4Dlj1cy3+RtToURdjXmsTpyQZZ1ovudHsN7C8 iJcDs+ufwBr0u3eSdSBoMMw6THNy7Wj0DlUBSpqxdXMSWJ2+RPTg=