Re: Gen-ART LC Review of draft-ietf-ipfix-data-link-layer-monitoring-06

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Tue, 05 November 2013 03:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=2200; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1383620823; x=1384830423; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Gac9OYLIO9m1jzTiYOxK78Nrrklx81l0Qet0lsida0g=; b=hTRq7QgJZPIJihk9bHXYcV4qSgiuoOlgd0LwYrE83uqq3jhl/6wamcqy ooqXxNGkaBXgrAGZ/RUQakDuRP5E8Iz0e0c5dAXiw9szuOM01IBbzgdA1 Ibj3AxZxEpotBSaios0w9rE9Ji4T4p44LhIcDh+Q2OnS8XGAikOdarD8u c=;