Re: Appointment of a Transport Area Director

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Sun, 03 March 2013 16:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=6jWfnpeQqf1UiKQgB7m5IPAfVir46GmHsLcJBAFgHcc=; b=ROOq3cMfL+KCMV+5CR4NZLAfPFH3W87xwfT1jhPJPV6CAPUYLqWvWU+XsRzLoP518k aHGwPk6c7/v7+FiWUp9ir1GRFboS4+SPMC2Jff0WOHrxwqJWpU9FPyyMjDbF59VwYnwu kDEBT0o28+sVXqzbwsjjhxO1U3oJs290uOHdkibWioeCBdk/Bq0fICwtStDV3+TmMuDU 60kDuPdM4YsmDZzXhipOHIQ714hmrCpfjI6brdzLYlAxS7tgpWs9dLcv0GCw0y5SIrpP D9GcWmZw16vLPPi3qFq9c0y6INiDD5xyma4IKLZ7+HZamolRFmv88FcvkVWsWOez9c5+ aPTQ==