Re: Review of: draft-iab-dns-applications-01

Patrik Fältström <paf@cisco.com> Fri, 22 April 2011 19:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=paf@cisco.com; l=2522; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1303500776; x=1304710376; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=c6eB64sz0OWWeIdeqjbaDI69LP6BlD3dRMmPPHnVrcc=; b=jTunIsHgti+pGaqnH0Eyn1c1FmCKaR570U6G9+NV8GcRMJ1PdsaPyIBQ HndcRJmyg9Imoj1s13Moyun3flxT/x+D3w4JPfqjA4gd4jxHRCqt1mB1Y 0UIWnhhjLkNF9hdHAUzV+f7khcKyFMgRngb5xJ04IlzcYqfto3W+mj07J 0=;