A modest proposal

William Jordan <wjordan129@gmail.com> Tue, 22 January 2013 04:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=RbqsEscOanRZmmkpTcw954D7jJy4m7QGoSPDDVy5C+8=; b=PSAIotA4khAJ7cGKfWspIHzVwfQ+slrJaP6kufp4xlkq3KEH6b6oj7e19YAVngApiM EmkZCX+JXoxPLe5AFH/34rKxKtSG3o0+hjoH4qFhdUJJKp35WQlEg9PdhgqtFCjfk+2/ z01O1iQ7+Hlmzzes/cicTwuXyOu4Lb2ikNXxVdkYtjK8HD7A+IrpMI9V/Zcm+dnj24Jy uQttyJ6nb9wMMIV4mFvlCc4LIdBiNcejmpz3hF8DfdTPpdVE1F7F1NghJuBRs1QRI4WK fNDjbQyL2iQrb+1SQAQDYZMqAONc51swBpI2dubbgcinBEPsfYmnAFwZhUXbgOU8e+10 /TIw==