Re: Jim: Re: [rfc-i] FIXED: Poll: RFCs with page numbers (pretty please) ? (was: Re: John/rsoc: Re: Page numbers in RFCs questions / preferences)

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Thu, 29 October 2020 19:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=uSCPNKms3sCKWQZRRxRuwuBVU0yYmnKad4Bt9715BMU=; b=AW3F+UJYiqLhbXQnx62yfDGnOdHkupzZ0nKE6PcqE+wL0BSzUjVJnL8khHCMggsIxF q3YvnU3W54uCe8ijKx0Xld7pdltoUoQxpkXSt54Mu9L8D7fwVVrpyjVaNUxXVIXgzGr1 A7Uq/PpMnbcSkyhUuFws9ZHA28F3AQbjh8KXNuGUmMrTLbQtSIgeW0inqOtTruIppDc6 ihp0/YEDjFo+pKwQaQt6spZV/dWN8qOvuyjci1a4vR7HIF+c0TMeJJJ3SARLbiTPHqi1 j+tCKtkPHiGuvAALFSTsn3RUF+UUn9pGRR6FeJHpHi5T/g8QsK0bV5uiGrUK3sJzQxkb qDFw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=uSCPNKms3sCKWQZRRxRuwuBVU0yYmnKad4Bt9715BMU=; b=OHq13JfiTOCIhcRHLLUBqI+Elu8aAGMh/lTRkb0kG7yT/lpaTFI7ai39ky+Vg6Fp2a 5oKWVMVqGeThTCoMrCubq5MlIJjvTfstHIGMqYHXJoR2v0IWlukWNz4j94Uz9iblnXlC Mv6JQMdiaxbQbxEAD8D+8BMnErw1eKBM+eb1AuqFvRueeILxg0N9/cMsdHXgAEUAFBaZ sTi991fVDU21Fb5H+t66R4tco2cNJHMVKK8uDDBN5BkSD0ytm+So4io6a2SEGQrfQ2h7 A6b6vAi5G3a7+9rRDe8FTX831aFdLmbceYlGU6Bjj4fCTmeillaDwVwq/ROsQZRdIs/U wMuQ==