Re: [Anima] Rtgdir telechat review of? draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-13

Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de> Wed, 06 June 2018 21:51 UTC

Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2018 23:51:45 +0200
From: Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de>
To: "Joel M. Halpern" <jmh@joelhalpern.com>
Cc: rtg-dir@ietf.org, draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane.all@ietf.org, ietf@ietf.org, anima@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Anima] Rtgdir telechat review of? draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-13

Ooopss.. diff was not pointing to absolute label for second URL, here is working one:

http://tools.ietf.org//rfcdiff?url1=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/anima-wg/autonomic-control-plane/54c9c16f3444b1db13c7cb05744e543dfcdfb63b/draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane/draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-14.txt&url2=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/anima-wg/autonomic-control-plane/57825aac69216fd01d388810ee804c7f25e8ab7d/draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane/draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-14-jh3.txt

--
---
tte@cs.fau.de