Re: "community" for the RFC series

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Thu, 03 October 2019 22:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language:content-transfer-encoding; bh=nBeaCOhJcfV8qwK3XtOoXfbogxNWSNdnpZVXi7Be0oU=; b=M3Abv4bigM2fVa9oCoMTqPm/TjWP/1b8zTV9VsHtTKzdKEfJz2hxZRx624mtSBBtd2 tAF73xKkhBXI1mvePxF4R4DBDe2OtPJKfUuAAK/4DrimSwi9GJ4mbotp0tDOLro6NBQM R2th85R1tZXsAIvqVHC1YrZHn4BXCTuUrDl2Fd1kQ3F+k2afP3M1RN4Lddgp0cEve80k v5WCQq40AroD9AO27XQnbn2UieauSPUQ/hVrHkvjzeG2terdG8adkwMzIWP0k1MSyLlx xD8NxvBv4Ij5QV/pHLpUg7iJDqH2BuXGcJl86gpvGV9ezgCTayN7Tqd6lz6csnxf8wjO r/nw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language :content-transfer-encoding; bh=nBeaCOhJcfV8qwK3XtOoXfbogxNWSNdnpZVXi7Be0oU=; b=KyIni7fg8ucualwAVLjSiaB/vRitZqonxCWCKtLbKZiCFxBPAd2LyGDcAkT4LU4Vwg YWbhHebPIKMQzS8m4W6PkmZAohm09J5LqjyfYNshpvcip9WneJC4jPD8W+Y9hfAwWM00 I3YnlaiS1NOhaqBI4DmklQAciLGf5fHHZKDQJmFJZLR0U64WGxatrF72ssPcXlcVZvC+ w5lu2zSvWeWusGIL0S8sO3qmhIJcn9H/yBJ3Vri2JKQGDpV+6qWEtr4OkFP3TNMCH4eE XQTvkZaA1Afl5Hpn9iXDxTUcz582J2FhBvBO5lM/ORIQ7ZN7AI1S8Pew3HhnnDoLBpgZ GqOQ==