Re: IETF Last Call for two IPR WG Dcouments

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Thu, 27 March 2008 21:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=WJalIKrVuwDsd9dmlZ7e9aqdOrulLLTt2qPrERMy/RU=; b=MV8QujAd4jyxXBy7NwnF0msQAuSTsA6ZAfgJ5x0z3D5BbRK+UEbsdohawJzzdKLktBhKo/kUGAs6l+m3a6RrQzUE3DDyjHYd8w+2iy83R3b1qoYFtkITj6Df3MkU42q2zAmpdigs6RrnkSdy/ksZnLCWimGJkVb7Xtyp7XrN2WY=