Re: [aqm] Last Call: <draft-ietf-aqm-fq-codel-05.txt> (FlowQueue-Codel) to Experimental RFC

Dave Taht <dave.taht@gmail.com> Wed, 23 March 2016 22:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc; bh=YWgbnwDPauPmFSNz5uZ7Fb8og2sQ292p57MUBdHdq6I=; b=02rYAeuN2rudzA2jfOgIntcuEOiKzlW7uvhiKmrLrhkomzkirlQgLsZseoxbRxXE9D e5O77zBXnHrRjoHmCIBuqhTKSFXZAy5PSLY3XUux8e5qJjcbe5TWPBWaBAnkS/Lk98m0 XsGxJyM5gFTJRIj4PwRFyX9YZyhKBmosmy6z/wJ+DxXOv+RNPfXPBZrj13QcERFztBJ0 sTsCV51wtSY9QOrkRjBEda9Nmzrjic+hA40jvKyEA9rWlmMBOPTzPRVHIB9mbS78REp6 +ca/WsWq2u/4hXQbIj+C6AC5slk7dRhrkt69iObE/4hBkgcUlQzy6x7sI5U/QSQHN2Tz tGZA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=YWgbnwDPauPmFSNz5uZ7Fb8og2sQ292p57MUBdHdq6I=; b=eipWF4P+UOcLVbZwadOxQKHMCb0OYBc9BK+vkXvegF1BGPzit9Q5oZqCSPdqPCZ71M HvrGoW/3SKCWYUGTyr6JqY6kOcpVvkZcRW5vRh/B3ETIte8dKq3jD86mN20mnwjL3Hqs LIhvDByz8SxN374Ada1rJlfxvQLRHHh+sMfv7Hvo9exXifVHkSHP+gYGhet3eBoqEht8 AeYerDv38aJhc+S3gbY62mQKt2PBtLJ+bT+vARdQXjcctxpzpbcGa6+a0qMVqDSI4pKX osy2LnzP0Fkvw65eSqtYKMip9W4DIlEYkPS54ai2IzW1VVWouzVUuO7v2gwz5IPrAuxd aptA==