Re: Subscriber List Damage

Michael Thomas <mat@cisco.com> Mon, 30 June 2008 22:48 UTC

Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 15:48:10 -0700
From: Michael Thomas <mat@cisco.com>
To: Glen <glen@amsl.com>
Subject: Re: Subscriber List Damage
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2686; t=1214864819; x=1215728819; c=relaxed/simple; s=oregon; h=To:Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=mat@cisco.com; z=From:=20Michael=20Thomas=20<mat@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20Subscriber=20List=20Damage |Sender:=20 |To:=20Glen=20<glen@amsl.com>; bh=7+YhQ4F+sLl14zte5OgtSyBe0SvjhdcSX1Y1SSeqkfE=; b=r8qA/ZqtI3koIcmlWeUA1aGyrEBUtJ9FepGtntbaBpUdufjBoTIJyUqib7 k01mNYAWv+7BOTCt/iHQkGxFEKwBmf5J+LY+U5XKc2g+pUntmN7UsILNwGwt BKYDMUaBkX;