QoS and IP everywhere Was: Naive question

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Mon, 09 February 2015 16:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=fA8Xi613nYpsfXdwv0CFVFOXecGVjaLWbjcVp7HTTCY=; b=ZGDe3WwwB3VDwIVC8FiVUH2BfFMHFiVoDR2biNrXJ+rxMRFFNFF2+4Ad+BxCiJoiEo q8n8fqRKqnB32S/pkRq5LfT3udUgtejBk8uyEDexUia5hQO6mjnWE1QmcEQN1iddLr+f wVFglAAuygmNnDDL6oM7UTjzJmj5dferXZPQYE94lhas/4AQ1xOhCrHYgF0AH9Le4M6G 0H1h4VpB+QFidFHE2o9AZ08M23u5nKCuQJuHA7ieR7QeKnyVyB8UCnx1Kdll7w5mY4K0 hYfoR3qtaYfzUTL5JUH+zrdVj93Zff0bTknGnT34JnyuVSuk2ViEsYaPeQKtzm9TxMUX OvzQ==