Re: Last Call: <draft-pechanec-pkcs11uri-16.txt> (The PKCS#11 URI Scheme) to Proposed Standard: new draft 17

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Thu, 01 January 2015 12:03 UTC

Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2015 12:02:56 +0000
From: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
To: Jan Pechanec <jan.pechanec@oracle.com>, ietf@ietf.org
Subject: Re: Last Call: <draft-pechanec-pkcs11uri-16.txt> (The PKCS#11 URI Scheme) to Proposed Standard: new draft 17
Cc: Darren.Moffat@oracle.com, Stef Walter <stef@thewalter.net>, Jaroslav Imrich <jaroslav.imrich@gmail.com>, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos <n.mavrogiannopoulos@gmail.com>, Shawn Emery <shawn.emery@oracle.com>, saag@ietf.org

And so's you know, I'll work with the authors and commenters
to ensure we close out the LC comments (IETF LC has now ended,
formally) before taking this further. I expect that'll take a
week or two at least. I'll drop a note to ietf@ietf.org when I
put a version on an IESG telechat just in case we've missed
someone's comment in the final processing.

Thanks all for all the good comments and Jan for engaging on
those,

Cheers,
S.