Re: Running code, take 2

Yaron Sheffer <yaronf.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 14 December 2012 16:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=WAQe0+PhDrnlYciv6Fc61DP+87ar1XtmzMlYHrRUn4s=; b=0Fy0IvFhRvPPBg0UkEAQ+c0/jWwWmqqKHHVPvvSU42F7MzRtKRJmpUfbtMYG2xrTZD 8f62GsBwyWo6SLHq+lvNMyPJlWH+EiVqI5y6IpkUZSLlY/1fSGIM7KydQCasbElKO3OP QsQGf7dI0bQd7vTgcna4H7mfe14yWgZBN+OZfh7Z/RxGEqzDhkVXRr5cvPF6Jx719PwA AoHZsxt+R5e1FvgiXHWsXIWk+fwqxykDmxoBKwo5EKZCMxC/CpsfFtqSTstXU/TYaugL t7a9CbZoa63WtZi9qxnNGrZwCLpZSvHeDHWTUu9QVlJ3O3GKpKbXViUZ35IkOyqV5sRp RC6g==