Re: APPSDIR review of draft-farrell-decade-ni-07 (minor editorial)

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Mon, 11 June 2012 12:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:in-reply-to:references :subject:mime-version:user-agent:from:date:message-id:received :received:x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1339418359; bh=xevK6nCRsGihtP dbhK8XJa9HzGIWPUEh2Dcx5dsMRpc=; b=qZEujOOmqAw1HMmcf3HuInYX9EhPJI IVc1lIUQl0xPNaS4fIZEZQyL08YUG/uHq4rWOHEpluaoHyhwlqLE24mfHBALjHWQ XjgsjVz8QN7I0DdoW6kPb9iBA9EzDdGrakzgY2A8nrbRzzLAsBXKqzVc3kg6/204 PwCUwFL+zIeZ0Q8ETryRDjv6EOGn077NbjOX8JkYcL4Lua26OAO83sZuPJOtesMj /kZaZsqD9CJGnWToRPZ7d4t3F73l0pV2PnilRDf3wD5EOUJW40Xj8EPfPdYkPqc7 xBiOuxxqMJJcx12Hs/UluNq7t9AG02EKpTG67lEC9aUxpa9oDUxeCRSg==