Re: Eliot Lear to Serve as RFC Editor Future Development Program Chair

Michael StJohns <mstjohns@comcast.net> Wed, 25 March 2020 22:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=20190202a; t=1585176492; bh=1QEWCA+8akxHgHFwCLzyhY9vU/WGGrnZjEfcbLEww7g=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=nydu6lOngV5gv1ODjADHimsbvtlvqbYtzdTkK+W/U4F15UnWo4zEqsXeyu+nrlbGU wwe97jLN6PqVbx2tx/inxmNBNLA++n4SjEh38YH/dAEFPDDWQzwKaizkfX1QCHPS6K 3c5PXCu/HuTUZaaUFQEghX+8O4YrbXv7F5DAYQnqd9KnD8r0NnFfntejUZRwdU0vIT 0LWXCJWt49sYO6OAm4+Z9jwtPwm5DVt1/jPATYnWYkyDiCZmtqypTKcSzCdFSVi7KV QAdv6mieqsW4kzZfvvCsZ9yEgmssx7BO7IYqEHQznlSaj4pOV6ZTvS8MH2PRpjZh6g PWd/lEdHCr4kA==
X-Xfinity-VAAS: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgedugedrudehhecutefuodetggdotefrodftvfcurfhrohhfihhlvgemucevohhmtggrshhtqdftvghsihdpqfgfvfdppffquffrtefokffrnecuuegrihhlohhuthemuceftddtnecunecujfgurhepuffvfhfhkffffgggjggtsegrtderredtfeejnecuhfhrohhmpefoihgthhgrvghlucfuthflohhhnhhsuceomhhsthhjohhhnhhssegtohhmtggrshhtrdhnvghtqeenucffohhmrghinhepihgrsgdrohhrghenucfkphepjedurdduieefrddukeekrdduudehnecuvehluhhsthgvrhfuihiivgeptdenucfrrghrrghmpehhvghloheplgduledvrdduieekrddurdduudehngdpihhnvghtpeejuddrudeifedrudekkedrudduhedpmhgrihhlfhhrohhmpehmshhtjhhohhhnshestghomhgtrghsthdrnhgvthdprhgtphhtthhopehivghtfhesihgvthhfrdhorhhgpdhrtghpthhtohepthgvugdrihgvthhfsehgmhgrihhlrdgtohhm