RE: Last Call: <draft-hardie-privsec-metadata-insertion-05.txt> (Design considerations for Metadata Insertion) to Informational RFC

<mohamed.boucadair@orange.com> Tue, 07 March 2017 07:32 UTC

From: mohamed.boucadair@orange.com
To: Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Last Call: <draft-hardie-privsec-metadata-insertion-05.txt> (Design considerations for Metadata Insertion) to Informational RFC
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2017 07:31:56 +0000
References: <148527996733.12573.15522530300481191993.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B933009DEB0B5@OPEXCLILMA3.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <CA+9kkMC8d9dRGA0mYm-ALbZOnnq6LTLE=56imUFqK9JZ0wC=pw@mail.gmail.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B933009E16627@OPEXCLILMA3.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <CA+9kkMBw-QbaDzDanWs6sH-z7rEteofCvp8-d-qSf9J31zJykA@mail.gmail.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B933009E183CF@OPEXCLILMA3.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <CA+9kkMC4-e=HXSa=QX4m1GgKFA1y-PmKsHkwQTg-ckEM2tGUbw@mail.gmail.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B933009E1B2E6@OPEXCLILMA3.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <CA+9kkMBATNM9VAAoRVzAPrvshqeAkNjL_VA_Bwz_JhU75DTRiA@mail.gmail.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B933009E1BDA0@OPEXCLILMA3.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <CA+9kkMAMBaq7p4t88T=Rvkg3Qr+wRaGxfPHnKAj7eReWq2Unkw@mail.gmail.com> <68cef6ce-f517-4b36-ae91-cc82c6fa4465@OPEXCLILM42.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <CA+9kkMD7p70mPp1ta1L1Zy7sDN9_=3zrFr=3nfbK8Wyb0C-fOg@mail.gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.168.234.5]