APPSDIR review of draft-ietf-nea-pt-tls-04

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Mon, 04 June 2012 19:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1338836507; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=vxo9UNRHNXKosweE/7BBzhB8IVZ0Ll8Zii4qOOSGJOI=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=DXUlY8hlueWQ6af40iOP9KQgx8xRYhMglblOtCsSfTEVgIH/5XQ9vNCIi+Q3t0jST+zzz1 IZRrs48uXe9Saf2mZOTMIJMu4nBhjJ4iOWoknM8eyz7fJjbc8qfXd4DGj+KUW12F2N9478 U4LUNjEBo0gs6MJIx8BuWWC0PjxDN6Y=;