Re: Update on the re-organisation steps

Mary Barnes <mary.h.barnes@gmail.com> Fri, 16 January 2015 16:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=RsT7SVWMH2hOx3tEXh+quoLoa0VkR3s1STT4xcG0uUA=; b=MWLHfaR5/8d05Qx61T8M9QvGK0V3Fm4BCgFYDgcUmz4VQ4mZshNCu611rgIv+PJsn/ BxSAsmwIvVLsUhSlHbigOr1dzQfPZ/M1S+dNCgeCjgYqUCGmtZx/61hI+9j/xW3fRn9a aGa/fB+8nzbDPoZT9PKUokl9Ea+TFXoyeiCaWBdO20sTVp4kDYeA+51z6+lNSQpEjVQl e4qsgZsQ2nswJF1ngerje67XnlG3KYvRRGc0K4ZcFGBZiQ7S0QRIAF4G9WU0xYGl5u2v RGxKJ+gZ+KB4S5iTfJ5Deyn83bj3wYFzdMuATyv5SD6wi9+4wzImnVP4Rx90iUmMD+/y eyew==