Re: Registration/volunteer gap

Michael StJohns <mstjohns@comcast.net> Thu, 11 August 2022 17:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=20190202a; t=1660239101; bh=QVkp0XGLO19RrvjDhSHP56/gLW8Vqae3WFN+We1bZbk=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version:Subject:To:From: Content-Type; b=xcKXY2Fg9YSMLIc/AMZ/dWIp0AAY4C5yKm8LdD6RWyv/UhZKLQHPWj8vZSFGDtzKN NdLPE0wbVxfhLX/5zibbS6+z9HLblkyPKoA39k5T0vW7fELDMiDKs5o0vfhYJgoxYp aPfzOSM4IiclZaJDddsjsTjYqgx2OQNPs0isS5ONKhE3i7+CZe3PZiIk4/i7tRXbsu qGpqY2z6N5iLoBq7BLzRUn65xOxt5VKabUCGDsz4kFAfpTrJtdGPwnXS98zeq4+0Ya 33T8KxBXVRGFcoNZcc0TEcB/b4LbXO24TnONGptvPBxbdNjRdXBO93GN6nSrOrY38w 8Q28ZH2PPVABw==
X-Xfinity-VAAS: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgedvfedrvdeggedguddugecutefuodetggdotefrodftvfcurfhrohhfihhlvgemucevohhmtggrshhtqdftvghsihdpqfgfvfdppffquffrtefokffrnecuuegrihhlohhuthemuceftddunecunecujfgurhepkfffgggfuffvfhfhjggtgfesthekredttdefjeenucfhrhhomhepofhitghhrggvlhcuufhtlfhohhhnshcuoehmshhtjhhohhhnshestghomhgtrghsthdrnhgvtheqnecuggftrfgrthhtvghrnhepjeegkeejgfffueevlefffeevueetvdeivdelfefgveevvdeigfduvefgfefhteevnecukfhppedutdekrdefuddrudehiedrjeeinecuvehluhhsthgvrhfuihiivgeptdenucfrrghrrghmpehhvghloheplgduledvrdduieekrddurddvfegnpdhinhgvthepuddtkedrfedurdduheeirdejiedpmhgrihhlfhhrohhmpehmshhtjhhohhhnshestghomhgtrghsthdrnhgvthdpnhgspghrtghpthhtohepuddprhgtphhtthhopehivghtfhesihgvthhfrdhorhhg