Re: Report out from the NomCom 2016-2017

George Michaelson <ggm@algebras.org> Mon, 27 March 2017 21:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=algebras-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=p8nvW8fCz2n/bTo9Cr/rmWXQQpeCTC8FCtdH5UgVv8s=; b=Jyt7CxckOnQ2AZN6RXO6/+GugZodk22I/8LRaEDwFfIGZLZ5jxskjEYE63T3m4S8My AkCm8Njsu38pAJJu7gR4KHKv2D+7/L7Rdtx+YThA6JXLp4W5wKcc7bXeUfw1aHg0zU0a 6Vam2Mr3xRT14Ahc0hw61GUG1/nT4f8rCfyt7gCF7cJO0JzkdXL40/UFWx80FoZZvclL kuLf/ZMfl9AmZCVHmrXLuZwemAIdHHXNui4nXxXBSeVTpQvg03cQEA4PXH+6dkcnVSGc C4/QnEzP9rccmNaOThMdbtEcAtFKqZLn0a61h6y500RuRvYjTfrnLuN+pbCRNEmQkBMx G+kA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=p8nvW8fCz2n/bTo9Cr/rmWXQQpeCTC8FCtdH5UgVv8s=; b=ASnjRma9qGLHNWuyoLSzITr+2IuDVghz09cteF/btMdCN0ycVTkt3f4ivVrVOzrzBT XsSHl+M809cBAuJX2/7iT/qovt1f4s4arCvRTRvuIGQlWlBr4WkD63KjjmRwrCH51iiY Rp0nMvhVKiAQECsH8rxRhq4S1/4EoGKfx+fdk2/A0uNXDaHy6AfiB/uI2Or1rrtDoAXY W++Dl6qjTKYshnTB3BqiD0IfSNlOEN4lX37fSHMz2PjhJx7GwYvsQx7nzfYnruZgp7bx NsqLgqjFRiTga6w5Te+/p7deoiq5Y2CNPZAMtSR6bG9btTWSOtaNcAHEYKSaZFfHd1ZQ vRlg==