Re: Out-of-area ADs [Re: IETF areas re-organisation steps]

Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com> Sun, 28 December 2014 16:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1419783310; x=1451319310; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=I1g7JdP5cUbGsz39r5CqaaIY9kHw9XuMLvplr+TvlwE=; b=liXAGnJvAIYdICTb3mGECWGS0kcuhTjkMcdUyyKJTPU6LCwEowhfULLy UECcFSSVUc05r2yi9z65+ItOE5jZ56f/5QaQ1290Ye6usLAOBqdknJ2V+ v2AWypvfYJSIbT9IO/urnF/EQVKgDUXLZ/4lkrS08sLP3FNCihjxtVV8X A=;