Re: "why I quit writing internet standards"

Tim Wicinski <tjw.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 14 April 2014 16:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=pYMkB1eAr75LqDszU4cfSrtdFVAFG8CjHoW47Tg83I8=; b=JADBnu33h44PsOLxhu0VL+x4hgo5djagW+Mgy0QvhlUheGShDLa083U9HgZmxPnntz 7wTPK5FOyY7QevxD0vFukznTr3rWb0OBd0QPmCA0BILFs+pLOD9Td55NeIc4VtfAJ2Bn fHtOWQ0jpNpNqrhPolkaUkTubdv9+/+LOmC2MDyXIYaTaycaxSesas37bAud1tIOy/Yf DueUGW3SPB9RIeUmmZnZZV3zMyQPuFxHEQAgfJMmW8JvStwOAQWsKvcJXAM0CT1JthPh /ogQhgl80sOEtnV6C82WuH0JtT9zMLxhbnDUsth0ZRkmJhISMrwk1uZwV0mTQQCGdhbJ q7sw==