Re: IETF 104 Registration and Hotel Reservations Openo

Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net> Fri, 04 January 2019 17:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=labn.net; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version :Date:Message-ID:From:References:Cc:To:Subject:Sender:Reply-To:Content-ID: Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc :Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe: List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=yRdTzON8mVv93OiM7cZpgI84bYiFGZxL2Ef5y5ALFCM=; b=WIhJ0MfF8NBpNnlmO0TZsesTNy Vlp5TQDNsHatNT3X2A18kbX/kI+dqEEH6AVIMcU0NinXe+mTgNQZ6O3Eh2MXAMgBhKuje/DYRMt5X 8nrrn8v2Ibhiiz27syYyhdKpW;