Re: Further update on COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and IETF 107 Vancouver

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 27 February 2020 20:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=JDtE/Aey0M4NL3LeKgBHETRZUXWdCC82al1mYaT7O6M=; b=G3Oyw9zPT2ZR3iozPRYp7mBdolr+F2RKeSBtVw21GIKov7JY7tK2lhI49CcquasomL t31uyPe7Dl/Cc5q4O//xVDPXyn140Ya2W2MGmzGoPQ3MjtYf1qYRIgnTr9o9OgCg4IAM hUUFHGp/t9Bx52wfAf7WRyjc9bdFQaiwcV04uIOeztkp7i8OAbVmhpJWErlUc4tieeGG oaVlGqjtdLWF6WfiBMTPyB0XXsY3fikWdPRiFN2CzDdadfG1jAB2R8XuPBW754QObME8 tlxOHG+8AjKuDA/6Hed9NKOfqmmdOL9xqhUsc1yocIeDesLtDAMDLwmHPyveW6eXjO1e dIHg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=JDtE/Aey0M4NL3LeKgBHETRZUXWdCC82al1mYaT7O6M=; b=mG+JrJ+Lt1xO5bNom5pP5Qujj5kfLKi5Pu1dBvhKa9hyCG8ySCCuxVRMjIjfnfssD1 RS2B0/01gx0Cy1JYWxb7862yyfZ1Xm5MBNoxDReJqjAIDw7HhE7PZi5NmZQCZwFZpE/x fWPYscxR6nMztB2mlNsKlu07UxEaw3u1EJkMTh07nMQjGXGH8YOKaby1fkmJ5qgMo/fg Mg70d44wZbPTzJTYhhtDJsUPsBGHG1jwScdLQQSYwBXRjcf1D0Fmu3YUGHnRKuSJHtAY e3UWLEKpa3Ff8AidZyeFO5MYDExnbGrJxbcG542WmLlPQsPoSN4h1VK6B5cya9+zaJB7 DtYQ==
References: <158258721017.24319.9082233711977122647.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAAObRXJ=NnrxLAGgtas8Cs_jw-AJ0YsgYpMmYtrHy+PjKsfqvg@mail.gmail.com> <CAMm+Lwh17iOi_8qZ7at8gHQ6R38YwVuUZ8O1cpsJU7MKh+nMmA@mail.gmail.com> <DBBPR03MB5415B842B32E90BF91D0C361EEEA0@DBBPR03MB5415.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com> <CAAuWHCKRhe-ct2tP5TqBaCn_fSTBoFSkrppTKOyhoP_xW6Ydag@mail.gmail.com> <DM6PR05MB634809ED4CD6D49036B47A25AEEA0@DM6PR05MB6348.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <6E58094ECC8D8344914996DAD28F1CCD27DA0AFB@dggemm526-mbx.china.huawei.com> <500287902.17362.1582797595605@appsuite-gw1.open-xchange.com> <CAF4+nEF0gr7RTgNd0RT67POyrX1QaZr4BtTFhQsjMpWpsfhnjQ@mail.gmail.com>