Re: RFC793#ietf.org (was: Re: Proposed ietf.org email address policy)

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 12 June 2021 14:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=S3ez2pOXu4X0itZJuI/obMR5M5nNvQvDPjJneqqyoRg=; b=nrn3PifVbtZ1zzrxxY0IizNg14sR6Q8IFc71d9a8c0UGYJyon1P+KgpwCy5sGVr9A3 miOX6tCw0jihgv8goyNZNxP7y0MwZPqQAumbv+sXcifaLQOJj91VkyG8SL10FMAQCsag gedAl1RzKEcV/aNi8LnGROWeK2eptHcnNbymJIiyWsjWwG3FZ0YbuUQ5JTmWwAhzsiiB qr5SexFM3XdXPj3orEHwAKzfgj2GCLk04Jnr2Yf4sfGT0DIO4rAKLCl0NQrG1JYCPVjx Gba5Xp2dbGjH+ajyn62vECVpDOrBKADaJ9c57Vaq9zRxvevHf/gJ7bTtXYch5YyfmGSv d2Eg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=S3ez2pOXu4X0itZJuI/obMR5M5nNvQvDPjJneqqyoRg=; b=U9uMUOvq6Wb9dQtlR3aMN/Q+XvGcovvC1NPnf05NBncJBUpPsb/eQdtT/gqK39Qsz0 unXuq7FaLugVi7Xt8IFQEJ6F8TI+vD0ehNnAGs8qRokoxM4Wm6kYwGPypkvEWmbIdkYi C0vKjRJ+iStzCi8nVc1yGLDAYsGc2tqQ6f0gUtgwRR+9Yk4aAGqtQOt3MwYfLKAzPTku 5UtmLj7qg1NaKwKlJ9vmQj1XY7Zyf6WSWINqTxJNp7trqp61au8LzBVDc2+ItJdhNxiH 50m+C9rsEkUAL+sBlVOjLRjDtYGRb+fWlTxOXQR8ABXuSnz9hFNGNZHmE/FV938LRmIP Q18w==