RE: IPv10 (Temp. name IPmix).

"Tony Hain" <alh-ietf@tndh.net> Wed, 23 November 2016 01:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=tndh.net; s=dkim; h=Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version:Message-ID:Date:In-Reply-To:References:To:From; bh=OtuVG5jOtfcY58ibN/aHbdpeJUG8I9mqDKkOB99fkRo=; b=AMy+bxLbXeEpeytWRu++SoGmi002uESGs9fusb/vRNFnkiAuURTA8V4xLnkQY/PlKy58df4n6TtaYwiUH/876MgfbUDMH5IBgUkuGMVuAcHkGN2MXSW86jcONy4TWQS9RpjHqXpduz+pOlCRWweFNYhqnWRN1DO9KBcu7SiDzyubf+aX;