Re: [tsvwg] Last Call: <draft-ietf-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos-15.txt> (DSCP and other packet markings for WebRTC QoS) to Proposed Standard

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 03 May 2016 16:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=qCNwjpQZzNDsnydMe3O/ETIjb3HTaOISXvYwPnr3Z/A=; b=EcaLQ9C5xblWxLE+ydSqVCVOTSN95rCCJmgb9H+lZl1nszH8kV5Ike2tDBo//OnnQY FIVhAgCPpDO7w/14g27SDth54OyKXKAB6w0D2nHIxm2NGerkNFFUAu0U1QWoBNVzliI9 1NcCSko6/oxDiI5/AeUlEr5EFtldHzWm1DYLV+ppR7IGUqoWntEHBfZWH+jIV+wnYWIP OefARasx7zQ5AUdVd0z33JSSmuqboN4Hwd4N7xLHnLa472qJOT3NdKHIn60UlRtTdyto QgjAEhzXzmVA1XJsX+Z9Q7fOzxd4s2JTuUhvViy5qv009KDmXZ9/WqK63gxgKYOlnorj +ZBg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=qCNwjpQZzNDsnydMe3O/ETIjb3HTaOISXvYwPnr3Z/A=; b=cOc0yvsiUSrpUKOsZL7Jw/wslTwpgu9fo2sCciqObHNXanKauBMMLuki0zgFVhWAH9 ub7cOXme+DUjsoQmYOQYyjybNAzTA6egYMIzck31g/Y6RRp5jn6rejPBfxYxJFY2w/ow V3JS7VgFjBkvxhIAeKHS2QIxDWQcPW3iCxuV0VFe5nQLzmUZnDmS8/jObUxpPrrbnf56 bztTlmXmcGeviGplQy+xBueHRSKDy3xVQliid+CYvY9KLMnYBqUnzF+lF+wPS2vANXAW Qf97w+y+o4H1DjtNJK9uvGsE2bC6tDI2iAuc9iipHIGghdTBGW+xeag0jS8ZBV95Ossl 1Fyw==