Re: Suggestion: can we test DEMARC deployment with a mailing list?

Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists@gmail.com> Fri, 02 May 2014 18:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=T7HNnMaUAXs8ZttvrCl2X4d+wT10rQu4jn/fvRkZX5c=; b=bcwLOZpCveBuxTv/CsLnr0/2/UoMRazMOngNMkq6SDNLOiZo1leVS6MhjkXCxV4MCC +IsPk4C+ykdDB+NUuYbSd5CKM4d6Txhkhsy2X2k4MpzkZCHcCGRHPX+QqC5/x7ns9rO1 NkTPuOjnaJr4scjsZdS5IkOr0O6ifv/Qe4jJsNZZ++r4SgPqVKAGJRf1VWmf7A9J3+3c LdSQZpFKqx9O8H+uO/+6Q7mRlHl6MKquzbzGLa33Z3PwdId9xFZjoYQdAX7AJ4xRzdb6 jMvYEcYG/CxGg/RZc1BBmEsPO7WjjV6Tp5Jl0t3TdoHhlTVKBeehHXZ0/XQ9i4gXnmjs bRzA==