Re: [DMM] Review of draft-ietf-dmm-4283mnids-04

"Sri Gundavelli (sgundave)" <sgundave@cisco.com> Thu, 02 February 2017 05:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=15803; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1486012177; x=1487221777; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=RXcYe8XEFbgJOe2pkyk2Xa03uI31b1HYArcRpuOUFSY=; b=TUAQ1WvrRPuQWZsUwtvLl+ZfAB5mQgimS/wOXwzPBEYY1Rq9pmASQ32x BUTHg6wF/obqHB78NZMZX+E/b5KYbidtQQbCl4bZt+IXGoRzX0fUxavdI t56A7xcjnxCIB0fqH8oGJNs7UXQ0UdStn6oQNwMkperp4XPb23zqDUCur 4=;