Re: documenting rsync, or, what are we here for anyway? (was: Re: what is rsync)

Dave Cridland <dave@cridland.net> Fri, 27 November 2020 10:49 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=2jHb1nSimmInPkmQ3C7oGTiVhn6RNwE4w5UdHHEaiu4=; b=XhVA+iDhv4wl+lNj+tWlq9V7KzMJoKS/+2HrBazwnVEGoWj8mRKBTQivBMpi3vsFFt sWeYdFkIj6j/X2P09AtdU9sR8wO4exqShVECgnJOs/UHJnv0xdkSCpTBUPMwIMLrHQ/3 AUllngVKsAjLWx9Y+Twhp//HDmmvuCBZTJI1mvjF9VCk8VybxaGGhU60zwYhFSAGNQln gfYvAVrcppCJVbj5aebmR1O9I7r9q3s+PApoEHbXtW5/4DTHn0aByNF37NU3GlwBsDfF 6oDoq1cV2z2dDkIkNSAhTCOtuyrPZ5majEDr9gy64IK94DxY1itVMV57AIDdmfM0BCYk cg7g==