Re: IETF 107 Vancouver In-Person Meeting Cancelled

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Thu, 12 March 2020 08:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1584002642; x=1584607442; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=8a/An+VF pVCkT56vX34etZ7Xgq1w8/mP/mCfjqS4DYI=; b=NFeIm6wUcuCEVJK/UA91LXBy x7OFanCD8Ix+WMtdpltGwIbxwvlImJc7Bmy6dAYyX34WwMXHMVx6jHolBZXAcIHf /BZjHR3E6OLP4Z9eP2QZCiCE2cXPdLzQ4GjIWzqaYGcW3K9SB5cOacRlMlemTy9s UBsTQGku6kbEJ5GMv78=