Re: Yahoo breaks every mailing list in the world including the IETF's

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Mon, 07 April 2014 20:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=5y1OlPoE/jWszBv3A08qPrf8OngpcDWC0G+85MZ82Tc=; b=K5eGyxMxh4eQhgeaWDO1DuKdtgj7znh2E3FQuX7ps8gkbzfxw/5msepTF9axyFkvHH ZO3qUUoOPJz3OgZRn1nGEuyr7fmRiyoIzZrEJVreLDwImcrc5OGYGWlFlW/VeIn/w6N/ cbxDqUzu356tRg+dvUqUaWWRUQycOkUiJOKNVCL0Y6sh/rpnEwpXtSixZIorsvQay5Ws 5y67EfHqYR6ONe9i32bKmCloOgXE20ZNqc9XDAtGdq0vVOW3zOn+WLD0Dp0hdEFAcwQ4 N8MafXBPVarBvb3JeDDr5UEG5uBxxCVqS2znIvOtHYRlr1kfycwr8uxVHY/lAY5BwPav lQtQ==