Re: PowerPoint considered harmful (was Re: Barely literate minutes)

Keith Moore <moore@network-heretics.com> Sun, 02 December 2012 13:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; s=smtpout; bh=4n89xQU2U9LVWkEQvJeWKK fqG58=; b=IHGE2UucHrsUfe97cQmrtR7kpPtX4S1ww6Te/PASZLV6jMDZZARH3s TeZpEr2kOzarVOHhfrM5lKhEeMmZssogUdqXOvKbTU1P9koU/Io740zj9mT7mWvr mHp7VZ0NiWaUV0KaDBvTKZt94mxaL4W7Rap4D+WUW2PghxPApnk6w=