Re: Nomcom 2020-2021 Call For Volunteers

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Mon, 01 June 2020 15:21 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=iv7xxToWmrGVBNOhHiDIgDUNd2ayvmjLHBT6sXTUOZw=; b=BW1ASbmmDoPA8QD6nGJH0Z0ajrqfmo1uyU0Pd68NXBLuz4SoNj3pDDBqou8lD1GKoK RoTQRR9jhJvjFhIsJtWFCpqypUv9+FEChwwLL+kJyA2p3HRwaltEtxPbEt+7cwt1jnnG ZNPgMiiWjjaIDDqxKKshcV/EAWzVQPO/0kpaeTQgc8JmP/eSvC2DBaZkiQLc5An5KNB/ kKjAPR9zLGtf94YXmBwNGMORgTNR/6zxrYqUvKNSlJDJzGu4riyNJJzp9H1OssXzL1lN H4JoETJRcvKEikrecmLIWu7z5q+e1gUXcSe83LOIdP9bV0ZbOmhMaA+bEwOEsKEuK17x +/lA==