Re: Try this: was Re: New proposal/New SOW comment period

Michael StJohns <mstjohns@comcast.net> Tue, 10 September 2019 23:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=20190202a; t=1568157104; bh=++o3D6/lgBzRWdKNbhfKT13aky+viJUe8RcN28O/lUs=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=dEOFMDLlFprJ4ucJeIIu7/Og4VxixBFpay7vu99iDXQATr3y6HJX4+D6CAikf/SCd 0TTe0T5Yf8X52yS1mSNNw5Jq1J+VnH/yeQvZ383k7q7bNCxXpISv2djtMtMUjp0hc/ P1CGBhqIFbq6MnmhtK6aDQh/9ATIaQ1YmM07Hptf59DpzlbOGlM2JUWFbPVkV0p53P c0r4a9eE9SLYgi986fl6hOoDMkEHP9bSoAp9DuAjqe2+co15knovxNZx/BSEJutUB/ aqbnLL1HE5wntHoS6ea7EWlVnRuc3Jw7283JhmC/8mr20PQnMrsTSuNZL23tIOvivu fNZ7O7ffZ34hA==
X-Xfinity-VAAS: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgedufedrtddugddulecutefuodetggdotefrodftvfcurfhrohhfihhlvgemucevohhmtggrshhtqdftvghsihdpqfgfvfdppffquffrtefokffrnecuuegrihhlohhuthemuceftddtnecunecujfgurhepuffvfhfhkffffgggjggtsegrtderredtfeejnecuhfhrohhmpefoihgthhgrvghlucfuthflohhhnhhsuceomhhsthhjohhhnhhssegtohhmtggrshhtrdhnvghtqeenucffohhmrghinhepkhgrthgvlhihnhhknhhogidrtghomhenucfkphepieejrddufedvrdduleefrdduleejnecurfgrrhgrmhephhgvlhhopegludejvddrvdeirdduvddrleelngdpihhnvghtpeeijedrudefvddrudelfedrudeljedpmhgrihhlfhhrohhmpehmshhtjhhohhhnshestghomhgtrghsthdrnhgvthdprhgtphhtthhopehrfhgtqdhinhhtvghrvghsthesrhhftgdqvgguihhtohhrrdhorhhgpdhrtghpthhtohepihgvthhfsehivghtfhdrohhrghenucevlhhushhtvghrufhiiigvpedt