Re: "why I quit writing internet standards"

David Meyer <dmm@1-4-5.net> Mon, 14 April 2014 15:57 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=kYS1Fkgw5ky0CdoNKaVjZNnT/me3XsPs5SxSFfN1d6M=; b=CNEcIBERcuA3DWGul2I2ujTIUu3hKKMJDJ+BRxWYx1j/IDeSL61EwhGPR2oN5ABkHr wJo3Q0oZUBY6f3JNal7aqpzqjBAjjvB9ETtXtVyP2LsejA/tTVd+NRyw+XSYRoQejeFX 5dA98BnDHUABHgrGEUwlQZldp1vXgQFn73wb2D7XtsN85VLtA0bWcK0rD24xFgcPf3pO KQ/tY8CY90TO3ukJlr16MuoL71CHRmQo0qYz/QqqC0V/JemC9lixmIFvpN176kWz87vI G81L3rEJyug9LX4Sr5xXscMq6ileIh9LzpSvOhThXpWMnnHuy/PqaZGuzqBSOmLAmz5v xeMQ==