Re: What's happening with directorate reviews?

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Tue, 06 December 2016 19:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:to:references:from:organization:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=lrqLwsLGRvve+Xto0U9X0LV8zUa5hrsoha5zJXIkoOU=; b=HFx4b93nlJ4RG3q9gZfphCcKxOF4rXNuW6xp7NaWOfbriUBDJoYFxNU4VBYiGVjTun 2gEVNVdHCI6Ubtsrez2qsbjPsmn2EMFoO9iIwxYyauaLzmL43j63qy0YoXVGPJnnbpE9 DW0ezA44m4g/FSlmD89T+E2dWwVyUmUNVH37uIIyt3Ylj2pQdf64aKNldbwjX/GLkA96 T4lJ6cRWGXgWEHxynnWBsV1+asQCMK6I0nEn5YrVPRIxZ359Uzho8e+V22864DTdyLKM TZS0bvudKq0p6+bzp4Ow3At0krgxmLx9Rv+/gqsd6k2QGn7qlZ3u4BpWPYVwb851svsk 1zig==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:from:organization :message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to :content-transfer-encoding; bh=lrqLwsLGRvve+Xto0U9X0LV8zUa5hrsoha5zJXIkoOU=; b=INCcnAHKgMpgKtW0G7f6f6B1gX7E/azAr2qXYCCDv54LqVCdEVWIgmZIpNd0rQYSil 9NWpKNzxXP38hsCIlmwE2Q8p8xTXb5KIHOW/8juQXrAjuFAVyE9BhpNDhQfyePYOfWlt Cwoept91GWPErF4FA+pobiaft6r1CcX3Gi6DVoOkFtp0A6rQo5H7ZwDzRq0SaoDQHH4D bodOfdnVYBP27vAA7OX9Y40DAMtlgCjnwNCYX0LjQKS79c+RBAu08oJPQ0Q77ai+BYME YNtYqA8y2nQjQlnHz3U+rzUqDDVH0r3AHYV+HuZrMgqAMSSfWDBsPKpuK9fhimBvlPgP lKXg==