Re: New Version Notification for draft-leiba-cotton-iana-5226bis-00.txt

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Wed, 01 August 2012 06:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=JgDojGrwNyQ9AEuacuMRtze/Td9KYZm4wuEaI3B9BD8=; b=v5YDodlYPEDPS0oiTDCYYBT3snzjnwxKHKMZjVqihOv/WA10dspoQj7L1LGNsnG3Qo 8xqOUndbW4xy3jlsVgWCMTNicY/PNtI+dBqgWkMpFSYtXSGSVxbx+vcPTRatRLKqNsvS JNz1j4dnLz0tgJF5DgGtpWmvWU3+Y5LZ/Sz96wp5s/X5iyo41zPz3Ms+UR2B1uwm3nf5 l7jjFghBZ5ubYp+IFDzQD1DRo0bAoVEQzVIzLVyp3xumibCnfxqWLcWAZ/8AN962PAE4 iA9JiJDPu52NAbEYFNzxjWmjH5GqSSHWb6yXgWDbhrdK7Zem4L8LLr6khczfJ0Rqf4OJ N5Cg==