Re: IETF subpoena processes update and a request

Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com> Sat, 25 March 2017 02:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1490407440; x=1521943440; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: references:mime-version; bh=lIn08QB5G8fscl7MSDVl//yVeyIgGE9Zr2jsHoafkjk=; b=YW1fw926PDlfoogfWbNHUQ6s1au1I1qp49+elO27iyR2OENfowMRjhWD gbatHHWrs/CD0oD1eVnO5OQzkIuJeSanuhsRRPCQqx4KJnN7rKodZJyAr pMhv7+FC6NJh/uh8KIsWKxvvSPJNd8Xnr5HLgJDK9D8wRqA349ma70vL5 c=;