Re: Further update on COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and IETF 107 Vancouver

Mary B <mary.h.barnes@gmail.com> Tue, 25 February 2020 14:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=YvA6BkVmbFZtxiZaMSGKrSohCXBiOm9MLtnf6XDcZks=; b=FF8YAr4t+JlvsqmDFjomU3wKH3LiQ+OUphog4SCxCHxUEZbu1jC/WvOY2RkhiQOlzM Th4WpJRnscyxVfphLt7oxjunxClcx8mIO4xOvfg8rf3XgfaS3su5UUoFIC6aP1mjWalc m13iFHuZYsMnukkQz3GC4FXRynfMyBoLiZhSJ6sdcRLeME25zLNYomaUk2x7RcJ6QeS7 pBMAuVB6zQPbOLW/hG++tQ0FqbIioDS0IZK6p+nev5Ee85gNtmYUZpZ4J7J8frq+NPPn gv83pBxa49BuCvcywQ1f/9k6xnYoIaWDNULJWLtQ27bhCd6Wqfw9dIHFe+2J9Lgx62+H Alkg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=YvA6BkVmbFZtxiZaMSGKrSohCXBiOm9MLtnf6XDcZks=; b=YL8QertobQ2Ws19dNAVOgvoTTb4w1m4dH113j2NyOXzW0cb7FI90Gs8Cnle+OIeRI7 gXUEpY7iqeZ7jlEq08/8okGOVFUN3M3kSSPtF7R7D/MMxHqTSE2BkKIzFaPGoErfe0WS evS9pzcdiN/r+EBDvwlvS+cFm43RAL5zp3OeoFdItIUKZgyp3KXKsMBO5ZaYA2hWVhLA cd542Gm+s4hucYtVq5R4vsY8Gu/g0afSIMnATYXvqwcsTtL4U7qH/xyzKSlNuflqw0YV bMq4lqwLSrm9iDj/KzQUsN4nS3i/kj9/CokRweZRrTIXNXV0ExAu8P5PoJ/E2XcarK2/ hiiQ==