RE: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-shim6-multihome-shim-api-15

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Sun, 06 February 2011 15:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date :message-id:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :x-mailer:content-language:thread-index; bh=hC2IjHEJSRKPcn0ZD5e2f+2uQi6Q5YR3Prv1DYCwLEg=; b=JOwOD5ZIklEqv0eYc46UbP8J1naJ+b3NxTuEU8e7/cPcR8bnEzlxzZ5xPCCp97exyz yrHYSr8po2OX06YtQef7OB7+f7NgLhBp6JekAb6SDba6bRqi0Cp/MiH50CJmN1Ngp0xI B711KrnjVCJhmpaIGiMrGTP7F9DOB7vHIWFf4=