Final version of draft-bradner-rfc3979bis

Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@piuha.net> Thu, 09 March 2017 09:10 UTC

From: Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@piuha.net>
Subject: Final version of draft-bradner-rfc3979bis
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 11:10:12 +0200
To: IETF <ietf@ietf.org>

For your information, based on IESG discussions we’ve made
a few small, final edits to the most recent draft version. I plan to
approve the document tomorrow Friday.

The link to changes in -13 is below, but the main changes
are all clarifications or improved wording. They relate to
which counsel was referred to (IETF’s), rules regarding
general technology background presentations in plenary,
role of the three principles wrt RFC 2026, removal of the
“some evidence" text from 4.D that got there by accident,
suggestions around standards with multiple distinct parts,
recognition of defensive licenses, and uploading general
disclosures to the IETF web site.

I want to thank everyone who has contributed to this
effort.

(And I know 1.f has a typo that reveals what tools are
being used to format this draft :-) )

Jari