Re: List of volunteers for the 2021-2022 NomCom

Michael StJohns <mstjohns@comcast.net> Fri, 25 June 2021 23:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=20190202a; t=1624662202; bh=9L2HuWrmu4HwQjV73ggGV8UjTcfm/7226vYe5yLEEhI=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=RE99WZA9+apxHObFAqgSdUA6/0fx2N3WbnOhXYNgjR2JVhqBpMwHNHLloA8GMGXmx x4VYFCon41SJctP6XUCabOqo7wzuKgowQQ8FSklg9P7f+Gabt8IXxAORNrMFEOnUIN mNQY8E3457pjlBCUmoHXnPuMt+8uXKePfmcWTBQo7CYD9NOg/yDqQpcBzZE+5D/dpK SmrU9DeTA3HP9pbwnsq8br+rsz/hLeOrEpaZY5ne0H1ksxlIAG4T5ZNDDeVprv/hmg JIvY9pp9/nz9JVEj+53Pw4xJXCOn4lvl1uPS2GkpCOHzCF9Igco/kGZjE2VJCMnHSn Sp7gU09I1W+MA==
X-Xfinity-VAAS: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgeduledrfeegkedgudehucetufdoteggodetrfdotffvucfrrhhofhhilhgvmecuvehomhgtrghsthdqtfgvshhipdfqfgfvpdfpqffurfetoffkrfenuceurghilhhouhhtmecufedtudenucenucfjughrpefuvfhfhffkffgfgggjtgfgsehtkeertddtfeejnecuhfhrohhmpefoihgthhgrvghlucfuthflohhhnhhsuceomhhsthhjohhhnhhssegtohhmtggrshhtrdhnvghtqeenucggtffrrghtthgvrhhnpedttddtudeggfdvtdefvefggfffieekleehveegheekhedvieelueehhefhfeegheenucffohhmrghinhepihgvthhfrdhorhhgpdhinhhtvghrlhhishhprdhorhhgpdhrvghgihhsthhrhidrohhrghenucfkphepuddtkedrhedurddvtddtrddukeejnecuvehluhhsthgvrhfuihiivgeptdenucfrrghrrghmpehhvghloheplgduledvrdduieekrddurddvfegnpdhinhgvthepuddtkedrhedurddvtddtrddukeejpdhmrghilhhfrhhomhepmhhsthhjohhhnhhssegtohhmtggrshhtrdhnvghtpdhrtghpthhtohepihgvthhfsehivghtfhdrohhrgh