Re: Comments for <I-D of Publishing the "Tao of the IETF" as a Web Page>

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Mon, 18 June 2012 11:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=s+rw670rqaRXVfMSXz68YyD0VTG168gUljAg3UttoYU=; b=QkhWucCMc47HZyO+zrAPnqM9nE030mkFgnLdzLYlH/GjkSq4Al/8eix00JnUtJNdTU Pkwh1Zc+n8ICQvAZ4WoQ9HIILTH86jlJU7wUgUX+3RccaBqiKHjU3Q1UK1jYapDiqcRm 9XE8Slz4WtwWSvo7P0REqVHDiSOt5g1Y+xJbGCR+42IUw2ZypBivHBxLBSISrtEcBePW y+HkMD8+/pLAr+0fO6Qj6rvIbTmpkZ/rxiwY1gyGmtUIITc4FdBrXahrfSjgUi9f2jvO GDd0WZw+ZEdgyGVEi67+jqi3SDxjtgl7MtoA2agWjivmK6AQ2YMedqO7kBmhIG/TLtth H8SA==