RE: A sad farewell

Valery Smyslov <smyslov.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 05 November 2020 08:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding:content-language:thread-index; bh=p0L0CzFhhntIbuqqSDlre50wzh4AKx4wvNSrESxYFgg=; b=vGhHMkXbVV/kMd6oKBot8aLcMHN6waInpn2SgM2nJF/srVx4CvkUk5M2Q8RdCQMm7g Ynh3hSpRNq6rsK9gZTemxB0fkFJavGTy6JITan4cNDON2PwHjnxYAFvda6B/Jbs3Stjk VqP+X2J2gmgdBQDk8KU9nxeziHaHImNwW/Ov+FtG8lHpzEbD9ZDESuM8idbKKAEe1ge4 XlshuU4I0B6BgBrQ0yEflDKNho4bnPUIsSchqpoKm8e0cmMiYGIp+1ju9QfQzOet91q8 ZaWtCpjxrwRSIhb4hvpzc/sj2wnSYogQcxF63jnK8eHU6Ty7uKWK+Awpgea9mQYdfm15 +kow==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date :message-id:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:content-language :thread-index; bh=p0L0CzFhhntIbuqqSDlre50wzh4AKx4wvNSrESxYFgg=; b=jLJQ+rwAjObxNZLISgIixXUnyPehqBFmzdbr8tjmbysq+8tAc96hF4zPL+R7df8b59 SwFF5hwNvRpYViA2GGzwNnhaiikF/0S6LOh8Gh4riecAXzbWfdVkahT8HDqL4lNQBYsp JRBVtr+ND/SEjOXghlQAcaXRQmLDFcN4fBRSQHAyE7bPKTdqkYIz/lhV6AVAqXApKR+w UyrvalTCZAk8Vt4OnnAR4aNIHSdZpa2Ti3fdwQ8IBk+ZnhfSRaziErcqF0yCIGfm5Ff5 dAAjYtoAVYTuLo63DjN4q47iWZ1OJdid4vAO3PZSnKAg8pYhvxZkDpbNTTV0AvF0270Y Uqtg==